Lisa Sugar, the founder of POPSUGAR, filled this month’s Must Have Box with some of her favorite brands. Why? It’s the Must Have Box’s 5th anniversary!
I love opening my special delivery every month. Here’s what we got:
- The Fringe Studio Free Spirit Journal was immediately put to use as my notebook for my new culinary class (more on that soon). On the bottom of every page is “Find your true north,” a phrase Wanderlust uses.
- Next up is Goodie Girl Cookies, a snack I’m saving for my road trip to Montreal this weekend.
- First Aid Beauty has a great line of products. I really like their Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration. This 10-minute face mask is already in my skincare routine.
- The Cheers tray, also sold by Fringe Studio, would be perfect for a bar cart. I think I need a bar cart. It would also be a handy snack serving tray or a catch all for keys, mail, etc.
- Meri Meri has the cutest party supplies. These gold glitter candles are going in my next birthday cake… maybe a friend’s cake if they’re really special.
- The last item in this month’s box is a friendship bracelet from Dogeared. I’ve seen Dogeared jewelry in a number of local stores and boutique — keep an eye out!
Awesome, right? This month — because it’s the special 5th anniversary — you get two special treats for signing up. First, instead of the normal $5, get $10 off your first month. Use the code PARTY when you sign up here! In addition to the special discount, you’ll also be interested to win 5 different giveaways (current subscribers are also eligible):
- Week 1: Limited # of lucky subscribers will win something from Pehr Designs
- Week 2: Limited # of lucky subscribers will win something from First Aid Beauty
- Week 3: Limited # of lucky subscribers will win something from Kendra Scott (YAAAS!)
- Week 4: Limited # of lucky subscribers subscribers will win something from Tarte cosmetics
- Week 5 (8/31): Limited # of subscribers something from Cambridge Satchel Co + 1 year Must Have (THE GRAND PRIZE)
Sounds awesome. Sign up and enjoy!
Disclaimer: POPSUGAR sent me this box for free. Questions? Comment below or send me a note.