Raw carrot cake balls
Makes 20-30 balls
- 2 large raw carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 6-8 pitted dates
- ½ cup cashew nuts
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour or tiger nut flour/smoothie mix*
- ½ cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut, plus extra for rolling
- ½ tsp turmeric, ground
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
*I love Organic Gemini TigerNut Smoothie Mix. I sneak it into everything.
- Take out your food processor, add all of the ingredients and pulse until a dough forms. If you are working with a smaller, less-powerful processor, I advise doing the dates on their own, cashews on their own and carrots on their own before adding everything together.
- Take approximately 2 Tbsp of the dough and roll in your hands to form a ball.
- Roll the ball in the extra desiccated coconut and store in the fridge in an airtight container, if you are keeping them for later.